So I have two weeks until Kat comes out here which is nice. But I still have a website to put together by then--a fully functional and good looking website. Not so nice. Xhtml and CSS reliably throw little rotten eggs at me at almost every possible turn. I guess now is a good time to hammer out all the potential questions, since the learning process is technically what makes up experience. I sure hope this is a skill that will provide me with work on some level. It would be mighty unfortunate if I spend all this time designing a website, and all that time having gotten a degree, only to find no job in either avenue.
I've also committed myself to an old group of friends recently that I think may have been a mistake: I'm not sure I can follow through. I was supposed to write a short story for august/september that is inspired by the word "shadow" but I'm not sure if it's going to work out. I have so many other things on my plate.
Still working on my time management abilities. They are so terrible. It's not even that the amount of time I spend socializing is a problem, but the amount of time spent not socializing is equally unpreductive. I have much to learn.
Many nights DTC.
Addison.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment