Okay, so I fell off the wagon for a bit. But I'm here and writing to salvage what's left. I find that prioritizing things-to-do happens to be my weakest point, or at least one of the many others that I have. Typically I'm the kind of guy that needs to focus intensely on a project in order to get anything done, because breaking up momentum for me tends to really diminish my efficiency.
I have a new job! Contract really, as it's only a 1 time gig and it shouldn't take much longer than 30 days. I'm having a blast training for it. XHTML is really fun, and I can actually see myself doing this regularly. I hope there's demand, because it seems like the "useless bug" seems to follow me where ever my interests take me. Only time will tell I suppose.
I'm really aching to work out. I reeeally need to manage my time more efficiently.
Many nights DTC,
Addison.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment